Engineering and Safety Service (E&S™)
ISO's Engineering and Safety Service (E&S™) is the leading provider of technical, legislative, and regulatory information for risk management and loss control. Insurance companies, agents, and customers in many other industries use E&S information for the purposes of managing commercial property/casualty risk and promoting the safety and welfare of the public. We supply a variety of products—such as technical reports, training programs, conferences, and legislative and regulatory information—and we offer a unique consultation service.
E&S can proudly trace its history back to the mid-nineteenth century. Through all that time, the organization's mission—to serve the insurance industry and the public with vital information on risk management and loss control—has remained solid, as it does today.
Many E&S products are available online through E&S on ISOnet®. And now, you can give your agents and customers intranet access to E&S information for risk management—with E&S Enterprise Subscription Service.
Follow the links for more information about E&S products and services:
- E&S on ISOnet – the Internet's leading source of technical information for risk management and loss control
- E&S Enterprise Subscription Service – letting you make E&S information available to your agents and customers through your own company extranet
Technical, legislative, and regulatory information
- Technical Reports – analyses of specific hazards, processes, operations, and products, with guidelines for loss control
- News Reports – information on new and emerging strategies for loss control
- Business Links Reports – information on hazards and loss control for specific types of businesses
- Client Handouts – action plans and checklists for risk management and loss control for you to distribute to your policyholders
- Risk Management InfoLinks – detailed indexes of web resources for risk management and loss control
- Consultation Service – individualized technical advice and guidance on risk management and loss control
- Legislative Loss Control Services – summaries and analyses of proposed and enacted laws and regulations affecting the services for loss control insurance companies must provide, with suggestions for compliance
Programs and publications
- Professional Development Programs – in-house training modules, self-study programs, and online training
Purchasing E&S products and services
E&S subscriptions are open to all property/casualty insurers. Insurance brokers, agents, third-party administrators, and risk managers in other industries may also purchase materials from E&S.
To find out how your company can get E&S products and services, contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.