ABOUT VERISK INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Verisk Insurance Solutions is a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. To serve our clients, we draw upon our vast experience in data management and our expertise in predictive modeling. We analyze data and present information in formats our customers can use. And we develop practical tools that integrate into our customers’ workflow.
In the United States and around the world, our products help customers protect people, property, and financial assets.
Verisk Insurance Solutions operates through units that offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in many disciplines throughout the property/casualty insurance industry.
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
- AIR Worldwide Expands Commitment to Wildfire Risk Management with Wildfire Model for the United States
- AIR Worldwide Releases New Reinsurance Catastrophe Modeling Software
- Property/Casualty Insurance Industry’s Net Income Doubles to $17.1 Billion in First-Quarter 2018
- Verisk Acquires Validus-IVC
- Omnitracs to Join Verisk Data Exchange
- Geomni Achieves Widespread Aerial Imagery Coverage of Parcels and Structures in the United States
- Verisk 3E Expands Global Footprint with New Beijing Office