ABOUT VERISK INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Verisk Insurance Solutions is a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. To serve our clients, we draw upon our vast experience in data management and our expertise in predictive modeling. We analyze data and present information in formats our customers can use. And we develop practical tools that integrate into our customers’ workflow.
In the United States and around the world, our products help customers protect people, property, and financial assets.
Verisk Insurance Solutions operates through units that offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in many disciplines throughout the property/casualty insurance industry.
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
- AIR Worldwide Appoints Roger Grenier to Lead Global Resilience Practice
- AIR Worldwide’s Fund Designation Strategy Continues Momentum with Crop Insurers
- PICC Re Collaborates with AIR Worldwide to Manage Its Growing Portfolio
- AER Winter Forecast Predicts Cold in the Northern and Eastern U.S., Mild in the Southwestern U.S.
- FEMA Selects AIR Worldwide’s Flood Model to Better Understand the NFIP’s Risk to Flood Loss and Improve Resilience from Extreme Events
- AIR Worldwide Expands Its Inland Flood Modeling Capabilities to Japan
- Property/Casualty Insurance Industry’s Net Income Drops 29.2 Percent in First-Half 2017