Inland Marine Survey
On-site info about inland marine risks
Verisk's Inland Marine Survey gives you the information you need to underwrite a wide variety of commercial inland marine risks.
When you order an Inland Marine Survey, a Verisk field representative will visit the relevant sites to collect information on your insured's property in transit, as well as jewelry, furs, and many other kinds of property.
The Inland Marine Survey provides information on exposures including:
- contractors equipment
- warehouse legal liability
- motor truck cargo
- vehicle physical damage
- equipment dealers
- builder's risk
- mobile equipment
- many others
We examine key coverage issues, such as:
- collision and comprehensive coverage
- catastrophe exposures
- specific perils, as requested
- commodity underwriting
- terminal and transit exposures
- legal liability for property of others
- care, custody, and control
- rental agreements
- building and contents
- first-party coverages
Our experienced inland marine specialists can work with you to customize a product to meet your needs.
For more information about Inland Marine Surveys
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-888-4476.