To help premium auditors and reviewers in their day-to-day work, PAAS® offers three publications that summarize important rating information state by state. Updated quarterly, the publications are available in electronic format only—distributed as attachments to email, through PAAS on ISOnet or on the PAASbase CD ROM. You can print the information for easy reference.
Available publications include:
- Audit Information Summary — current and past payroll limitations for executive officers, sole proprietors, and partners for workers' compensation and general liability
- Summary of Outstanding Rate Changes — a thorough summary of rate changes that affect outstanding workers' compensation policies, including those written under assigned-risk plans and those mandated by the U.S. Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act
- Chart of State Exceptions — current state exceptions to NCCI rules for standard exceptions, general inclusions, general exclusions, interchange of labor, basis of premium, uninsured subcontractor, and vehicles under contract
You get state-by-state information for all states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
How you can get PAAS rating information
PAAS rating information is available through PAAS on ISOnet or on the PAASbase CD-ROM. In addition, you can get quarterly updates—in electronic format—as attachments to email. If your company is an insurer or a premium audit service company, the quarterly updates are part of your subscription or service-purchase agreement.
- Brochure: Premium Audit Advisory Service (PAAS) Overview
- Brochure: PAAS Professional Development Catalog