ISO's PAAS is your source of technical information and training for premium auditors
PAAS information helps you properly classify exposures for commercial casualty insurance, including general liability, commercial auto, and workers' compensation. PAAS also provides a liaison between premium audit managers and regulators. And PAAS focuses on the role of premium audit in insurance companies and the industry.
A wide range of services
PAAS offers a wide range of essential services, including more than 40,000 classification guides and hundreds of bulletins. The guides feature detailed descriptions of all state-specific and national workers' compensation and general liability classifications. Our bulletins will keep you up to date on premium audit issues. Classification guides and bulletins, as well as a range of other PAAS products, are available on the PAASbase™ download and through ISOnet® — the Internet information service for insurance professionals.
PAAS also offers a variety of other technical publications and training manuals, as well as web-based training, educational seminars, and the annual PAAS Premium Audit Forum. In addition, we extend technical advice to PAAS subscribers.
Follow the links for more information about PAAS products and services:
- PAAS Classification Guides
- PAAS Bulletins
- PAAS Rating Information
- PAAS on ISOnet — Internet access to a full range of PAAS products and services
- PAASbase — classification guides and other publications via download
- General Liability Classification Guide
- PAAS Technical Achievement Program (TAP)
- PAAS Connect
- PAAS Basic Training Course
- PAAS Web Seminars
- PAAS Company-sponsored Seminars
- PAAS Training Manuals
- Just the FAQs — questions and answers from the PAAS consultation service
Purchasing PAAS products and services
PAAS subscriptions are open to all property/casualty insurers and premium audit service companies. To find out how your company can get PAAS products and services, contact ISO by submitting the form below. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.
- Brochure: Premium Audit Advisory Service (PAAS) Overview
- Brochure: PAAS Professional Development Catalog