From seed to smoke: Risks across the marijuana supply chainBy Lucian McMahon | February 13, 2018
Read the entire marijuana risk series
Read all of the articles in the Visualize series, From Seed to smoke: Risks across the marijuana supply chain, by Lucian McMahon, CPCU, ARM-E, AU-M, product development specialist with the ISO Emerging Issues team:
- Marijuana cultivation – Understand potential risks in marijuana cultivation and some state responses.
- Marijuana concentrates and manufacturing risk– Explore potential risks related to manufacturing finished marijuana products.
- Marijuana retail stores and dispensaries – Take a look at potential risks marijuana retail and dispensary establishments may face.
- Driving under the influence – Know the implications of “driving under the influence.”
- Working under the influence – Learn how marijuana use, particularly for medical purposes, can impact employment.
- Legal haziness of marijuana – Discover how federal and state marijuana laws conflict
Note that the articles presented in the Visualize series have been condensed. Complete articles are available to ISO Emerging Issues subscribers. To learn more, visit the ISO Emerging Issues website.
Tagged with: , , ,