Quality Planning Corporation (QPC) has been part of Verisk Analytics since 2004. Verisk is now formally integrating the QPC suite of services into Verisk Insurance Solutions – Underwriting. Here’s a summary of the changes.
Since 1999, the property/casualty insurance industry has relied on Quality Planning for services that identify insurance rating errors and mitigate premium leakage.
In 2004, QPC became part of the family of companies now known as Verisk Analytics. Now we’ve taken the next step: formally integrating the QPC suite of services, just as they existed as part of QPC, into the Verisk Insurance Solutions – Underwriting Division at Verisk.
We continue to deliver the same services you depend on to manage rating error. Plus, you can now take advantage of the comprehensive portfolio of insurance services that the Verisk Insurance Solutions Division offers — to help you at every stage of the underwriting process.
What has changed:
- We’ve moved our web presence to www.verisk.com/underwriting. If you go to www.qualityplanning.com, we’ll redirect you to the correct web address.
- Our other communications have adopted the design elements of the Verisk Insurance Solutions – Underwriting Division.
What hasn't changed:
- services and functionality
- your account team
- the way you do business with us and access our services
- the terms and conditions of your contracts
We look forward to continuing to serve your underwriting needs. Combining our superior data resources, analytics, and programs with the complete array of offerings from Verisk Insurance Solutions allows us to deliver even greater value. If you have questions, please contact your sales representative, send email to email@example.com, or call me directly at 415-281-2891.