360InspectHub optimizes every stage of the inspection life cycleBy Visualize Editor | April 1, 2015
360InspectHubTM—Verisk’s new property inspection data collection and management system—optimizes, automates, and measures every stage in the inspection life cycle. The new platform gives insurers control of their inspection workflow and allows them to capture detailed information about the process and inspection results. With its user dashboards, custom business rules engine, reporting features, and underwriting tools, 360InspectHub aggregates inspection data and improves the quality, productivity, and timeliness of the inspection process.
- intuitive, insurer-friendly terminology for user roles and process steps
- custom inspection forms that users can create and maintain
- automatic assignment of work to appropriate resources using a geographic hierarchy model, skill capabilities and specialties, and workload
- role-specific dashboards to facilitate work management for users and help monitor and adjust work volumes
- dynamic comments between field staff and underwriting throughout the inspection life cycle to enable collaboration
- flexible reporting of active and closed orders
Verisk is releasing 360InspectHub in third-quarter 2015.
Tagged with: , ,