Whether in response to changing regulations, insurance case law, or market developments, these filings may contain critical updates that could impact the insurance products you sell. In fact, last year alone we updated roughly 850 policy forms and issued over 1,000 circulars.
To help our customers get a glimpse of potential future filings and changes we’re considering for our coverage and actuarial products, including the possible timing of these changes, we've introduced monthly updates to our personal and commercial lines product roadmaps.
In short, there’s a lot going on.
Mapping the future of Verisk product development
To help our customers get a glimpse of potential future filings and changes we’re considering for our coverage and actuarial products, including the possible timing of these changes, we introduced personal and commercial lines product roadmap webpages on ISOnet®.
Now updated monthly, these roadmaps provide an at-a-glance view of:
- The highlights and potential timing of filings under development by line of business
- A view of some filings currently in progress
- Updates on non-filing enhancements, such as updates to our Consolidated Loss Costs Download tool
- A look at some recently completed filings by line of business
- An overview of several statistical plan initiatives
- Verisk coverage and/or actuarial contacts for each filing
In addition to the roadmap webpages, we also host an annual webinar in addition to presentations at Verisk Velocity where listeners can get an overview of planned product updates and ask questions of our experts. You can register for Verisk Velocity here.
Insurers can use the roadmaps to aid in strategic planning and product development, or just to get a look behind the curtain at what may be in store for their favorite coverage or actuarial product.
Because, as Yogi Berra once reminded us, if you don’t know where you’re going, you might not get there.2
Verisk customers can access the roadmaps via ISOnet (login required).