General Liability Survey
On-site info about liability exposures
Verisk's General Liability Survey gives you on-site information about exposure to loss from premises, products, completed operations, and other liability.
When you order a General Liability Survey, a Verisk field representative will visit the site to collect underwriting information about bodily injury and property damage liability exposures.
The General Liability Survey provides details on:
- hazardous or unusual conditions
- the property's uses
Products and completed-operations liability
- products manufactured, distributed, or modified
- business services provided
- product packaging
- sales methods
- food preparation and storage
- manufacturing details
Our field representatives are experts at gathering information about liability exposures. For nearly 20 years, we've been expanding our on-site survey expertise to provide casualty and liability underwriting information—fully complementing our property surveys.
A variety of liability exposures
Verisk also offers package programs targeting specific kinds of businesses:
- apartment/condominium properties
- contractors (including job-site surveys)
- businesses subject to liquor liability
For more information about General Liability Surveys
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-888-4476.