Severe weather and catastrophe loss data
ISOnet® PCS®, our online delivery service for information from PCS®, provides you with the primary source of information on catastrophes and weather incidents in the United States. PCS customers receive ISOnet PCS as the core subscription service, letting you stay on top of important data and keep track of weather and catastrophes that can affect your business as they happen. You can get information dating back to 1950 and access our ISOnet PCS database for a wide variety of authoritative accounts, reports, and other data.
Here's a sample:
- Daily severe weather summaries — descriptions of severe weather with current data, including conditions, forecasts, and satellite and radar maps
- Catastrophe bulletins — the latest details on recent and past catastrophes, with the ability to select information by date, state, peril, or catastrophe serial number
- Storm and event tracking reports — up-to-date data on tropical storms and events occurring on land but not yet declared catastrophes by PCS
- Catastrophe news (estimate updates) — catastrophe loss summaries and periodic bulletins on issues affecting the insurance industry's response to catastrophes
- Catastrophe History Reporter — five detailed reports to help you compare and analyze the effects of catastrophic events
- Claims information services:
- PCS help bulletins — guidelines and procedures for claims adjusters
- Catastrophe claims handling regulations — catastrophe-only information about state adjuster licensing laws, valued-policy laws, acts concerning unfair claims practices, and other laws and regulations
Additional levels of service
Depending on your needs, you can choose to enhance the ISOnet PCS service at an additional cost with one of two aggregation tools: CatCube® catastrophe-history database or FlatCat®.
- FlatCat® offers you a more flexible approach to predictive modeling. Not only do you get access to the PCS catastrophe-history database, but you can also customize your reporting for a more tailored and relevant analysis based on your needs. FlatCat is an encrypted flat-file database, and you must have the IT capabilities to incorporate it into your system.
For more information about PCS
Property Claim Services®