Forms Information Report System (FIRST)
Available through ISOnet® — the information service for insurance professionals — FIRST gives you reports showing the effective dates, expiration dates, and state applicability information for multistate and state forms and endorsements.
FIRST links you directly to ISO's database of forms information for all our personal and commercial lines of insurance
With FIRST, you can access reports about the approved and required forms for a line of business. You can view the reports online or download them to your own computer to store, manipulate, and print as needed.
Here's what you get
- a list of current forms in each state and line of business
- indications of which forms are mandatory and which are available through ISO's central distribution service
- historical information on each form, including information on prior versions
- references to the base filing identification number of the ISO filing for each form and the relevant ISO circular number
- hypertext links from the reports to the complete texts of the forms available in the ISOnet Forms Library
- hypertext links from some reports to circulars issued on or after January 1, 1998
When you need information fast, FIRST will help you:
- manage your company's policy forms and endorsements
- respond to inquiries from branch offices, agencies, and regulators
- prepare for insurance department audits
- conduct research to create your own company-specific forms
FIRST saves you money
When you're writing a policy, you can consult FIRST to help you choose the correct Verisk forms. Then, access the complete text of the necessary forms with ISO's Electronic Forms on Disc (EFDTM) or ISOnet. You'll avoid costly insurance department fines and increase the efficiency of your forms and underwriting staffs.
For more information . . .
. . . on FIRST — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact us.