Electronic Forms on Disc (EFD)
ISO's Electronic Forms on Disc (EFD™) is a database of policy forms and endorsements for all ISO lines of business. You can view and print the ISO forms, modify or customize them, and integrate them into your own policy-issuance system. Your initial order of EFD comes on CD-ROM. Then, you get customized weekly updates through your own secured ISOnet® mailbox. The same library of forms and endorsements, updated daily, is also available through ISOnet — the Internet information service for insurance professionals.
The industry benchmark for meaningful comparisons of coverage
With EFD, you get forms and endorsements for:
- capital assets (output policy)
- crime and fidelity
- electronic commerce
- employment-related practices liability
- equipment breakdown (formerly boiler and machinery)
- financial institutions
- general liability
- inland marine (including nonfiled inland marine)
- management protection
- market segments
- medical professional liability
- dwelling property
- inland marine
- liability (including personal umbrella)
Save time and money
With EFD you can:
- print current ISO forms from your own PC
- add your own graphics or company logo
- integrate ISO forms into your policy-issuance system
- research simplified historical forms without a stack of paper copies
- eliminate error-prone and time-consuming text entry
- cut storage and printing costs
- speed up policy issuance
- always have the most current form
Compatible with Word
EFD gives you full authoring capabilities, so you can create and revise your own forms just the way ISO does it. Use EFD with Microsoft® Word to modify the forms or add your own custom graphics and logos.
For more information . . .
. . .on EFD — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.