Benchmark™ Sample Reports for Weather Claims Verification
Adjusters use Benchmark reports to help shorten claims cycles and improve accuracy for weather-related claims inspections. These location-specific hail, wind, lightning, and hurricane reports are used to verify severity and help identify claims with wrong dates of loss. Each precise report details the weather events at the loss location and surrounding areas.
With Benchmark, you get information on:
- hail size on the date of loss and history of damaging hail at the property
- severity of straight-line wind speed on the date of loss and history
- when lightning occurred and how close to the property
- hurricane winds that occurred at the address throughout the tropical cyclone's lifecycle
The Benchmark property-specific natural hazard history database provides a comprehensive record of catastrophe and non-catastrophe events that occurred at each property, including hail, wind, lightning, and hurricane. It’s the industry’s most reliable hail-fall detection and wind severity reporting resource for the United States and Canada.
Order Benchmark reports in one of three simple methods:
- Benchmark for XactAnalysis® and Xactimate® — To have reports delivered within Xactimate® or XactAnalysis®, contact a sales representative.
- Benchmark Web signup or login — 1. New users can easily order reports and maps for hail, wind, and lightning in minutes.
- Download the mobile app for Benchmark-Mobile — Order hail reports and maps on your iPhone® or iPad®. The app is free and you pay only when you order a report or map.