Accurate, on-time compliance reporting
Data accuracy and timely reporting are critical to EDI compliance, but varying reporting requirements make compliance challenging. Our leading solutions help you save time and improve workers’ comp reporting accuracy and timeliness.
- Meet data collection organizer (DCO) requirements for aggregation and valuation of policy and claim data for the submission of unit statistical reports (USRs)
- Consolidates medical bills into one data warehouse to manage compliance reporting for all DCOs
- Meets requirements for aggregation and valuation of indemnity claim data for the submission of the indemnity data call to the DCOs
Uncover valuable trends and insights in your data
Want to get more out of your EDI compliance efforts? Our workers’ comp analytics system helps states and insurers turn untapped claims and medical reporting data into actionable insights by providing industry trends and metrics.
- Monitors state data reporting and compliance trends
- Provides insights into claims and business trends
- Helps insurers avoid noncompliance fines
States: Capture workers’ comp data efficiently
States seeking to initiate EDI reporting or transition to a new IAIABC release can get precise, cost-effective data intake for workers’ compensation claims and medical data through wcCapture™.
- Helps collect FROI and SROI from insurers with greater efficiency
- Gathers medical data needed to set fee schedules, identify fraud, and implement cost containment strategies