Verisk’s PCS® is the internationally recognized authority on insured property losses from catastrophes.
The PCS Turkey Service investigates reported disasters and determines the extent and type of damage, dates of occurrence, and geographic areas affected. The PCS Turkey Service assigns serial numbers that help you track the losses from each catastrophe.
And the service produces damage estimates that help you:
- set loss reserves
- helps companies determine where field resources may need to be positioned for catastrophe response
- verify your internal company estimates
PCS Turkey Service estimates also keep insurers, their customers, regulators, and other interested parties informed about the total costs of disasters. Insurance companies contribute significantly to the economic recovery following a catastrophe. The PCS Turkey Service regularly reports on the value of that contribution — and its effect on insurers. The service also maintains contact with industry representatives in many countries.
Follow the links for more information about our products and services:
- catastrophe serial numbers
- estimates of insured property loss
- online services — Internet access to severe weather and catastrophe reports
- PCS Turkey Resources
For more information about PCS
Property Claim Services®