ISO ClaimSearch® - ISO Claims Solutions
ISO ClaimSearch® and integrated solutions for improving claims processing and fighting insurance fraud
ISO claims services provide a wide variety of integrated tools to help you at every step of the claims process. ISO's claims-management, analysis, investigations, and support services can help you improve and streamline your workflow and increase service, productivity, and profitability.
At the core of ISO claims services is ISO ClaimSearch® — a comprehensive system that claims and investigations professionals use to find vital data on property, casualty, and automobile claims, including physical damage, theft, and salvage information.
ISO ClaimSearch features a secure Internet platform and a stringent privacy and security policy. The system supplies the data you need to improve claims processing and avoid paying questionable or fraudulent claims. ISO ClaimSearch helps you research prior loss histories, identify claims patterns, and detect fraud.
ISO ClaimSearch serves thousands of insurers, representing over 90% of the property/casualty industry by premium volume. Our system also serves state workers' compensation insurance funds, self-insureds, third-party administrators (TPAs), fraud bureaus, and law enforcement entities.
And to expand the power of ISO ClaimSearch, ISO offers a variety of other powerful tools. The result? You'll improve your claims reporting, investigations and analysis — and fight insurance fraud head on.
This website contains a wealth of information about ISO ClaimSearch and related services. Follow the links for:
- ISO ClaimSearch — the property/casualty insurance industry's first and only comprehensive system for improving claims processing and fighting fraud
- ClaimDirectorSM — an expert scoring system that helps you distinguish between suspicious and meritorious claims
- ISO MedSentry® — the industry’s first integrated model to detect medical fraud
- Decision Net® — information to enhance your claims analyses and investigations, including public records, police reports, medical records, MVRs, and information from event data recorders (EDRs)
- Liability Navigator® — a system for managing bodily injury, workers' compensation, and accident-related comparative-liability claims
- NetMap® Analytics — products that use visual link-analysis technology to help you see and fight insurance fraud
- Workers' Compensation solutions — Carrier and State solutions for the transmission and collection of critical industry claims, medical, and policy data. Single feed methodology for the reporting of FROI/SROI, USR, MED, DCI,POLS & POC. WCS also provides an analytical platform for in depth data analysis and performance benchmarking.
For more information...
on how your company or organization can participate, call ISO ClaimSearch Sales at 1-800-888-4476. Or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. And for other information or services, refer to the ISO ClaimSearch Service Directory.