ISO ClaimSearch® - Improve Claims Processing and Prevent Fraud
ISO ClaimSearch® is the property/casualty insurance industry’s first and only comprehensive system for improving claims processing and fighting fraud.
Each year, participating insurers and other organizations submit tens of millions of reports on individual insurance claims. ISO stores those reports in a single database that helps insurers, self-insurers, law enforcement agencies, and state fraud bureaus detect and prevent fraud, evaluate risk, and process meritorious claims.
The ISO ClaimSearch system furnishes essential data for researching prior-loss histories, identifying claims patterns, and detecting suspect claims. ISO’s Internet interface lets users conduct broad and flexible searches of the data.
For more information about ISO ClaimSearch, follow the links:
- Facts and figures about ISO ClaimSearch
- ISO ClaimSearch core services and optional services
- ISO ClaimSearch database segments — casualty, property, and auto
- Accessing ISO ClaimSearch
- The ISO ClaimSearch Privacy and Security Policy
- ISO ClaimSearch Universal Format
- ISO ClaimSearch Access Authorization Form — to request user IDs and passwords for new users or to reactivate user IDs for existing users
Participation in ISO ClaimSearch
Participation in ISO ClaimSearch is open to insurers, self-insured organizations, and claims administrators. To find out how your company or organization can participate, call us at 1-800-888-4476. Or send e-mail to email@example.com. And for other information or services, refer to the ISO ClaimSearch Service Directory.