Information from the ISO Database
ISO maintains one of the largest private databases in the world. Each year, we collect some 2 billion detailed records of insurance premiums collected and losses paid. At any one time, ISO's computers store more than 19 billion records. For commercial lines, that data represents 70 to 75 percent of the entire industry's premium volume. For personal lines, the data represents about a third of the industry's premiums. And for all lines, it's the largest and most credible single source of premium and loss statistics.
ISO's professional staff members analyze insurer data and turn it into meaningful information. Follow the links for details on some of the many ISO products and services that supply information from the ISO database in formats to meet your needs:
- Advisory Prospective Loss Costs — accurate projections of average future claim payments and loss-adjustment expenses
- ISO's Actuarial Service — information that enlightens
- Data Compilations by Line of Insurance
- Personal Lines Customized Reports and Analyses
- Commercial Lines Customized Reports and Analyses
- ISO Experience Profiler — is a suite of analytical tools that can help you develop data-driven strategies
- ISO MarketWatch® Reports — insurance premium-change information based on actual policies
- Customized Loss Reserving Tool — information for loss reserving, benchmarking, and analysis
- Homeowners ZIP Code Profiles — information to help you focus your underwriting and marketing efforts
For more information . . .
. . . about ISO's database products and services, contact us.