The New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) recently made changes to 11 NYCRR 62-2, also known as Regulation 96. NYDFS removed the outdated references to the Property Insurance Loss Register (PILR), the former name of ISO ClaimSearch®.
The new amendment updated the verbiage contained within the regulation. PILR was removed and replaced with “the central organization designated by the superintendent.” ISO ClaimSearch is still a qualified reporting service — a central organization with the current amendments to Regulation 96.
ISO ClaimSearch presently reports to different regulatory agencies or serves as a central reporting agency on behalf of its member companies in states with statutory or regulatory reporting requirements, including state fraud bureaus, fire marshals, and other state entities on behalf of insurers as allowable by statute. The service reduces workload and costs.
We’re also authorized to report on behalf of our customers to:
- the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Child Support Lien Network (CSLN)
- State Claim Reporting
- National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA)
- National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB)
For information on ISO ClaimSearch compliance, please contact email@example.com.