Interactive training courses on demand
PAAS® Connect gives your company’s staff access to numerous interactive training courses, informational sessions, and presentations about emerging issues—on demand from any computer with an Internet connection.
PAAS Connect is an essential training tool for all insurance professionals, including:
- Auditors with limited experience
- Seasoned auditors who need a refresher
- Dispute resolution staff
- Agents and brokers
Your e-library of valuable information
PAAS Connect courses include comprehensive programs on workers' compensation, general liability, and commercial automobile, as well as stand-alone courses on a variety of soft skills and technical and management topics.
Available course topics
- Session 1: Rules 1A through 1B-1
- Session 2: Rules 1B-2 to 1B-2-d
- Session 3: Rule 1B-3
- Session 4: Rule 1C-1 to 1C-2-k
- Session 5: Rule 1D to 1F
- Session 6: Rule 2A to 2C
- Session 7: Rule 2D to 2E
- Session 8: Rule 2F to 2K
- Basis of Premium
- Building or Premises
- Miscellaneous Risks
- Class Procedures
- Construction - Contracting - Part 1
- Construction - Subcontracting - Part 2
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Policy Review
Soft Skills Courses
- Confidential Data
- Professional Conduct
- Handling Different Types of People
- Just released - Audit Disputes
- Just released - Sexual Harassment
- Just released - Mentorships
- Just released - Time Management
- Just released - Encountering Unusual Audit Situations
Engaging, self-paced e-learning
PAAS Connect offers a number of advantages over traditional training:
- On demand — All training courses are available 24/7/365.
- Hassle-free — Online modules are instantly accessible, with no additional IT or programming requirements.
- Self-paced — Employees can take each course as many times as they like and at their own speed.
- Free — If your company is a PAAS subscriber, your staff can take as many courses as they wish at no additional cost.
- Trackable — Our management reports can help you track your staff’s completion rates.
- Supported — PAAS subscribers can access email and online technical support.
Find out more
ISO’s Premium Audit Advisory Service (PAAS) developed PAAS Connect. Contact email@example.com to schedule a consultation.
Two easy ways to register
Complete the online registration form and press Send.
Complete the online registration form, print a copy, and email it to PAAS.
To ask a question or request more information, contact Mary Madurski at 201.469.3732.
- Brochure: Premium Audit Advisory Service (PAAS) Overview
- Brochure: PAAS Professional Development Catalog