ISO's Premium Audit Advisory Service (PAAS®) publishes a series of bulletins to keep subscribers up to date on issues of importance to the premium audit function.
Publications in this vital series include:
- Educational Bulletins - information on topics ranging from clarification of the basic rules and procedures to interpretations on evolving technologies
- Board & Bureau Bulletins - bulletins and circulars issued by the independent rating bureaus
- Legislative Bulletins - details on the latest state and federal legislation affecting the premium audit function
- Executive Update Bulletins - publications to keep the home-office executive at each PAAS subscribing company up to date on pending legislation, changing technology and procedures, and issues before regulators
- Products & Services Bulletins - information on the latest publications, seminars, and other services available from PAAS
- The PAAS Electronic Newsletter - a monthly publication with information about recent changes and events affecting the premium audit professional
Distributed electronically as attachments to e-mail, the bulletins come out several times a month. You can also get a collection of Educational Bulletins, Board & Bureau Bulletins, and Legislative Bulletins through PAAS on ISOnet or on the PAASbase CD ROM.
How you can get PAAS bulletins
If your company is an insurer or a premium audit service company, PAAS bulletins are part of your subscription or service-purchase agreement.
If you're an agent or broker, you can purchase PAAS Educational Bulletins for $95 a year. To order, contact ISO or call us at 1-800-888-4476.
To learn more . . .
. . . read our description of PAAS on ISOnet or PAASbase CD ROM. To ask a question or request more information — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.