Enhanced Class Plan
The 2013 enhanced class plan revised rating factors and the entire structure of the former 202 ISO Personal Auto Classification Plan. »more
Ride-Sharing Arrangements Through Transportation Network Companies
Responding to the apparent growing popularity of ride-sharing arrangements through transportation network companies (TNCs) and the potential new exposures associated with participating as a driver for a TNC, ISO has developed options that will help you address such ride-sharing arrangements. »more
Personal Vehicle Sharing Program Exclusion
Responding to the apparent growing popularity of personal vehicle sharing programs and the potential new exposures associated with participation in such programs, ISO has introduced a new exclusionary endorsement with respect to personal vehicle sharing programs. »more
Personal Motorcycle Program
To help you serve the needs of your customers, ISO is developing a stand-alone program to insure the owners of motorcycles.»more
Learn more about our Telematics-Based Safety Scoring and Geometric Programs here.
ISO Risk Analyzer Personal Auto
Learn more about ISO’s Risk Analyzer products here.
Follow the links for information about changes to ISO’s personal auto program:
Changes to pricing information, rules, and forms:
- named-driver exclusions — options to let you write the business when a particular driver fails to meet your underwriting standards
- scaled-down personal auto coverage form — giving you flexibility to write narrowed coverage when appropriate
- personal umbrella — revisions to keep the program up to date and let you tailor the policy to special situations
- custom equipment — revisions to help you meet the needs of customers who add custom equipment to their vehicles.
- Liability and PIP/Medical Payment Coverage Rating Plan — with rating factors by vehicle make and model for liability and no-fault
- 01/05 program revision — changes in the latest major multistate revision
- VSR Program Revision — To make ISO’s auto Rating Symbols more accurately reflect the risk of loss, ISO has enhanced the VSR program
The ISO Web Seminar Series:
Making ISO products work for you
Throughout the year, ISO product experts host hour-long web seminars — focusing on topical issues and new and improved ISO products. We share valuable information to help you get the most out of ISO’s core and specialty products.
After the seminars, many of the sessions are available online for you to view at your convenience.
For more information . . .
. . . on any topic related to ISO’s personal auto program, please contact email@example.com or:
Director, Product Development
Manager, Compliance and Product Services
Director, Actuarial Product Development
Or call ISO Customer Service at 1-800-888-4476.