Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Discounts
ISO is addressing ADAS technologies and the potential effect of these features with new rating factors. more
Personal Auto 2018 Program
The 2018 version of ISO's personal auto policy and new endorsements take aim at the millennial market and respond to an array of emerging issues, such as keyless entry and pet injury coverage. more
Changes to pricing information, rules, and forms:
- Enhanced Class Plan — the 2013 enhanced class plan revised rating factors and the entire structure of the former 202 ISO Personal Auto Classification Plan.
- Ride-Sharing Arrangements Through Transportation Network Companies — ISO's response to ride-sharing arrangements through transportation network companies (TNCs) and the potential new exposures associated with participating as a driver for a TNC.
- Personal Vehicle Sharing Program Exclusion — ISO's response to personal vehicle sharing programs and the potential new exposures associated with participation in such programs.
- Personal Motorcycle Program — to help you serve the needs of your customers, ISO is developing a stand-alone program to insure the owners of motorcycles
- Telematics — learn more about our Telematics-Based Safety Scoring and Geometric Programs
- ISO Risk Analyzer Personal Auto — learn more about ISO’s Risk Analyzer products
- Named-driver exclusions — options to let you write the business when a particular driver fails to meet your underwriting standards
- Scaled-down personal auto coverage form — giving you flexibility to write narrowed coverage when appropriate
- Personal umbrella — revisions to keep the program up to date and let you tailor the policy to special situations
- Liability and PIP/Medical Payment Coverage Rating Plan — with rating factors by vehicle make and model for liability and no-fault
- VSR Program Revision — to make ISO’s auto Rating Symbols more accurately reflect the risk of loss, ISO has enhanced the VSR program
- Personal Auto Rating Symbols — Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Personal Auto Loss Cost Circulars
- Summary of Jurisdictions with Requirements to Provide Primary Coverage for a Non-Owned Vehicle
- Summary of Uninsured Motorists (UM) and Underinsured Motorists (UIM) Coverage Provisions
- Status report on Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage Selection/Rejection Documents
- Status reports on major filings
Web Seminar Series
Throughout the year, ISO product experts host hour-long web seminars — focusing on topical issues and new and improved ISO products. We share valuable information to help you get the most out of ISO’s core and specialty products. After the seminars, many of the sessions are available online for you to view at your convenience.
Director, Product Development
Director, Actuarial Product Development
Or call ISO Customer Service at 1-800-888-4476.