Hong Kong and Singapore Underwriters Advantage
Verisk’s Underwriters Advantage™ solution gives underwriters the property, public liability, and employees’ compensation data and analytics you need, available through an application program interface (API) or online platform. Get the same commercial lines data and analytics currently used by hundreds of insurers ordering millions of reports every year.
Underwriters Advantage – Property
This solution offers a more complete view of the risks associated with a property, based on exterior observations, proprietary Verisk data, and third-party sources. You get details on:
- Geocoded location details of the property
- Construction details on the building framing system, materials, roof, height, age, and more
- Occupancy details such as building use
- ISO construction class, an important predictor of losses
- International Public Protection Classification (PPC™) on community fire protection
- Building code violations
- Accurate, component-based, indicative rebuild costs
- Relative Hazard Percentile
Read more about Underwriters Advantage – Property.
Underwriters Advantage – Public Liability
Underwriters get actionable, reliable, and objective data to avoid relying on application submissions or self-reported information, performing hours of research, or pricing spontaneously. The report:
- Solves exposure uncertainty
- Provides reliable data on business activity, ANZSIC code, payroll, and number of employees
- Offers reliable revenue estimates
- Recommends classifications more representative of a business’s operations
Read more about Underwriters Advantage – Public Liability.
Underwriters Advantage – Employees’ Compensation
This solution provides reliable, objective data on risks at properties to properly underwrite Employees’ Compensation and Work Injury Compensation policies, avoiding the need for customer or third-party information, hours of research, or pricing spontaneously. You get:
- Reliable data with both speed and accuracy
- On-target business classification and payroll allocation details
- The business classification code most commonly associated with a business in that industry
- Commonly reported business misclassifications
- Payroll allocation with analytics based on audited results
Read more about Underwriters Advantage – Employees’ Compensation.
For more information about our Underwriters Advantage Report:
- Call Verisk Customer Support at +1-800-444-4554 (U.S.) or 01252 365460 (UK).
- E-mail Verisk Customer Support at Custservice@iso.com (U.S.).
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.