About Verisk – Insurance Solutions
Verisk – insurance solutions is a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. To serve our clients, we draw upon our vast experience in data management and our expertise in predictive modeling. We analyze data and present information in formats our customers can use. And we develop practical tools that integrate into our customers’ workflow.
In the United States and around the world, our products help customers protect people, property, and financial assets.
Verisk – insurance solutions operates through units that offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in many disciplines throughout the property/casualty insurance industry.
Latest Press Releases
- Verisk Estimates 62 Million Residential Locations in the U.S. Are at Moderate to Extreme Flood Risk
- Root Insurance Company Joins the Verisk Data Exchange
- Aspen Insurance Selects Verisk’s Mozart Form Composer to Research, Create, and Edit Policy Language
- ISO, Intterra, and Western Fire Chiefs Association Form Partnership to Help Better Understand Wildfire Risk for Communities
- Verisk Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Verisk to Acquire PASCO’s Aerial Survey Business in U.S. to Strengthen Data Acquisition Capacity under Geomni
- Verisk Launches Its Innovative Sequel Product Suite in the U.S.