As countries around the world are easing restrictions and gradually starting to reopen, the Verisk team is preparing to return to our physical office locations with a careful, data-driven, and staggered approach that’s tailored to the local area.
We have a comprehensive return to office plan that ensures we continue to serve you—our valued customer—with the highest level of service and quality while maintaining the safety and the well-being of our employees. Verisk is implementing practices that protect the health of our team while allowing our businesses to continue to operate at full capacity—just as we’ve done while successfully working remotely since mid-March with all necessary security protocols.
Our plan for a safe and secure return to the office includes:
- a phased approach with a flexible, dynamic timeline that’s based on guidelines and recommendations from the CDC and WHO; local government mandates; area health conditions; and strict Verisk readiness requirements
- extensive cleaning and preparation of physical office spaces
- mandatory safety procedures and training for all 9,000 employees
- an enterprisewide Return to Office taskforce that’s overseeing all procedures
- regular assessments to ensure our operations continue to perform optimally
Different paths to recovery, prevention, and mitigation across the regions where we operate will drive our decisions on the number of employees working in the office, travel, and when we’re able to welcome guests to our facilities, as well as other safety protocols and social distancing measures.
We understand that even after the data shows the outbreak is under control in a country or region, there’s still a chance for recurrence. Knowing the situation will remain fluid for some time, we’re prepared to be flexible and adaptive and are keeping our business continuity plan active.
Serving you and ensuring the health and safety of our communities remains our top priority. If you have questions about a specific Verisk office location, please contact Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).