LONDON/HOUSTON/SINGAPORE, October 12, 2022 – Surging prices for oil, gas, coal and metals have put an urgent focus on energy security and forced a worldwide reassessment of the transition to lower-carbon technologies.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert analysts as well as leaders from across the energy and natural resources industries to hear how companies, investors and governments can succeed in this rapidly changing world, through the current crisis and beyond at the Energy & Natural Resources Summit: Americas 2022 in Houston on November 3.
As well as exclusive presentations from Wood Mackenzie experts and a top-tier speaker line-up, including representatives from Sempra Infrastructure, Chesapeake Energy, Pioneer National Resources and Barclays, the hybrid in-person and virtual conference provides the opportunity to connect with top power and renewable developers, utilities, institutional investors, investment banks, transmission, IOCs, NOCs, entrepreneurs and professionals in metals and mining, gas and LNG, upstream and downstream oil.
Key themes on the agenda include:
- U.S. Perspective on Meeting the Challenge of Global Energy
- What Does New Geopolitical Order Mean for Energy and Natural Resources?
- The Ideal Portfolio for U.S. Upstream
- The Changing Outlook for North American Gas
- Carbon Capture, Use and Storage: Key Issues for The Immediate Future
- Opportunities in Low-Carbon Capture
- How Fast Will EVs Destroy Demand for Gasoline and Diesel?
The Energy & Natural Resources Summit will hear from leading experts from across the industry. Joining Ed Crooks, Wood Mackenzie Vice-Chairman Americas and the author of Energy Pulse, will be former U.S. Secretary of Energy, Dan Brouillette, to discuss the challenges facing the U.S. in the global energy crisis.
More leading experts include:
- Sunday Shepherd, General Manager, Corporate Strategy, Chevron Strategy and Sustainability, Chevron Corporation
- David Eudey, Vice President, Chesapeake Energy
- Christopher M. Paulsen, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy, Pioneer National Resources
- Grant Porter, Global Chairman of Investment Banking and Co-Chairman of Global Natural Resources Banking, Barclays
- Dan Brouillette, President, Sempra Infrastructure and former U.S. Secretary of Energy
- Vikas Bharathwaaj, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Mark Finley, Fellow in Energy and Global Oil, Baker Institute at Rice University
- Ariel Handler, Senior Vice President, Commercial Structuring, NextDecade
- Ash Shepherd, Director - Business Development, Talos
To reserve your place at Wood Mackenzie’s Energy & Natural Resources Summit: Americas 2022 or for further information, please click on this link.
For further information about the Energy & Natural Resources Summit please contact our events team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Thomton, E: Mark.email@example.com, T: +1 630 881 6885
Sonia Kerr, E: Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +44 7966 480 483
About Wood Mackenzie
Wood Mackenzie, a Verisk Analytics business, is a trusted source of commercial intelligence for the world's natural resources sector. We empower clients to make better strategic decisions, providing objective analysis and advice on assets, companies and markets. For more information, visit: www.woodmac.com or follow us on Twitter @WoodMackenzie
WOOD MACKENZIE is a trademark of Wood Mackenzie Limited and is the subject of trademark registrations and/or applications in the European Community, the USA and other countries around the world.
Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data-driven analytic insights and solutions for the insurance and energy industries. Through advanced data analytics, software, scientific research and deep industry knowledge, Verisk empowers customers to strengthen operating efficiency, improve underwriting and claims outcomes, combat fraud and make informed decisions about global issues, including climate change and extreme events as well as political and ESG topics. With offices in more than 30 countries, Verisk consistently earns certification by Great Place to Work and fosters an inclusive culture where all team members feel they belong. For more, visit Verisk.com and the Verisk Newsroom.