State Filing Handbook for Workers' Compensation
The State Filing Handbook for Workers' Compensation is your online source of information about filing laws, regulations, and procedures for workers' compensation.
For more than 25 years, insurers have relied on the State Filing Handbook for filing compliance details for most property/casualty lines. Now, ISO makes all that information available for workers' compensation. And the simple web interface gives you the latest information whenever you need it.
Here’s what you get
The State Filing Handbook for Workers' Compensation gives you complete information on filing rates, rules, and forms for all jurisdictions where private insurers write the line. (For jurisdictions with monopolistic state workers' compensation insurance funds, you get contact information for the funds.)
For each jurisdiction, you get access to:
- a summary of filing laws and regulations, complete with statutory and regulatory references
- details of special filing requirements, with statutory and regulatory references
- links to Microsoft Word, Excel, and interactive PDF versions of filing forms and speed-to-market checklists you can fill out online, print, and submit
- automated calculations for forms that require them
- the State Filing Forms Auto-Fill feature to complete common fields
- links to the text of statutes, regulations, and bulletins on filing activities
- procedures for adopting or modifying advisory organization filings as the basis for your own rates, rules, and forms
- information on where to file and a list of insurance department personnel, including phone and fax numbers, as well as e-mail addresses and links to department websites
To get an overview of the requirements, you can browse each jurisdiction though the web interface. Or you can search by type of filing to get just the information you need for a particular filing.
You also get flexible multistate reports that cover a wide variety of filing topics. Choose your topic, your type of filing, and your jurisdictions — or select all jurisdictions. The State Filing Handbook generates a convenient, customized table that summarizes the requirements for the jurisdictions you're interested in.
Customer E-mail Alert Service
The online State Filing Handbook includes a subscription to the ISOnetSM /sup>State Filing Handbook Alert Service. The service automatically sends you e-mail notification when updates to the State Filing Handbook occur. And you can customize the service to send you alerts on only the states for which you want notification.
For more information . . .
. . . on the State Filing Handbook for Workers' Compensation — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.