Is disjointed data hurting your bottom line?
Address the challenges of poor data quality and unreliable data management to enhance your company’s future.
41% of top-performing companies say data and analytics leadership is a top strategic priority.1
But 84% of those top-performing companies are concerned about the quality of their data.2
80% of insurers say regulatory change implementation is the most challenging part of their job.3
50% to 80% is the amount of time insurer data scientists spend on data preparation.4
Verisk's data management process
Verisk’s deep domain expertise and InsurTech capabilities help streamline data management and improve data quality.
Verisk can help you harmonize, standardize, and manage data across your organization to help drive growth.
- Collection of data directly from your system
- Integrated data assets for analytics
- Safe and secure data stream
- Platform and technology options
- Standard and customizable dashboards with drill-down and drill-through capabilities
- Drag-and-drop interface and web portal
Verisk doesn’t just manage your data—we enrich and cleanse it to make it more powerful and useful to you.
- Analysis, enrichment, and online analytical processing
- Data-quality checks in support of downstream reporting
- Constraint validation and verification of data sources and systems
- Scrubbing extraneous material; geocoding
- Addition of pertinent data from other sources
- Architecture and infrastructure consulting
- Modeling, metadata, and visualization strategies
Verisk stores your data in a secure environment—at your location or ours—with confidentiality, accuracy, and fast turnaround service.
- Single, consistent model for your insurance data
- Data visualization and reporting
- Cross-functional analytical tools for ad hoc reporting
- Rapid data retrieval; subsecond response time
- Integrated repository allowing easy querying
- Analytics that cross business lines and geographies
- Forbes webinar, How Improving Data Quality Can Improve Your Business
- Celent, “Does ISO ERC Deliver the Goods?”; September 10, 2018.
- SAS Insights white paper, 5 data management best practices to help you do data right.