Site-Specific Risk Information and Customized Services
Talk to ISO about delivering site-specific risk information directly to you, so you can dedicate more staff time to generating revenue.
Cut your operating costs overnight
You can cut your operating costs overnight with ISO's new customized services for collecting and delivering site-specific risk information. ISO now performs a wide range of tasks — such as looking up loss-cost quotes or a risk's distance to water — and delivers the information directly to you.
Here are just some of the functions ISO can perform for you:
- LOCATION®, ISO's new risk-assessment tool
- regular updates to Public Protection Classifications (PPC)TM for your book of business
With our customized services, you can arrange for ISO to perform hundreds of those routine tasks for you — and automatically update your underwriting files. Whether you're evaluating new prospects or maintaining your current book of business, you can get all the underwriting information you rely on without taking the time to retrieve it.
When you turn over those time-consuming functions to ISO, you can:
- save staff time you'd otherwise spend looking up information in databases
- reduce your management costs for supervising those activities
- streamline your underwriting operations
- eliminate training costs
Here are just a few examples of the data that ISO can retrieve for you:
- loss-cost quotes
- experience-level adjustments
- distance to water
- windpool eligibility
- Public Protection Classifications (PPC)
- RCP (rating identification/construction/PPC) codes
- sprinkler gradings
For more information . . .
. . . on site-specific risk information and customized services from ISO — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.