Protocol Design Service
Developing a Medicare game plan
Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) compliance continues to present challenges for claims payers. You need a game plan from day one. Recognizing how to navigate the major MSP issues affecting claims should be an integral part of any effective claims-handling practice. The ISO Claims Partners Protocol Design Service can help you meet the challenges.
Key features of the Protocol Design Service
- Assesses your current MSP compliance practices
- Addresses Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP Extension Act (MMSEA) Section 111 reporting, conditional payments, and Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) issues
- Develops practical compliance protocols based on the MSP statute, your objectives, and your tolerance for risk
- Includes education and training for claims handlers and counsel
- Assesses potential medically inappropriate prescription drugs and their effect on settlement costs
Benefits of Protocol Design
- Ensures consistent consideration of Medicare’s interests
- Provides standardized compliance practices
- Avoids ad hoc and last-minute approaches
- Defines everyone’s role in the program
For more information about ISO Claims Partners Medicare compliance services
- Call us at 1-866-630-2772.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. through 8:30 p.m. Eastern time.