Property Details Report
Speed to market with accurate pricing is vital, but sometimes a detailed report based on an on-site inspection isn’t available. However, reliable information that’s specific to your needs is still critical. That’s why we offer Verisk’s Property Details Report, a street-level, exterior-only building survey by a trained Verisk field analyst.
Available only through the ProMetrix® system, the report is based on exterior observation of the property and provides insight into details including construction, area, number of floors, occupancy, and building exposures.
It also gives you:
- building address information
- front and rear building photos, plus high-resolution aerial imagery (when available)
- Relative Hazard Percentile — a comparison of similar buildings using an objective engineering formula to evaluate a building’s construction, occupancy, protection, and exposure risks relative to state and national averages
- number of stories
- square footage
- Public Protection Classification (PPC®)
- occupancy details
- building exposures
- LOCATION® commercial territory codes — commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) — commercial building code information
- LOCATION wind — distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION crime information — past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types; aggregate crimes against persons; aggregate crimes against property; and an overall crime risk score
- InfoUSA Business Report — detailed information on up to four building occupants
- Property Characteristics Report — public records data including tax and market sale information, location and site information, and specific property characteristics
For more information about the Property Details Report
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-888-4476.