Visual information is often key to helping you understand potential risk and price policies accurately. You need reliable, detailed information to underwrite and quote coverage fast, or you’ll lose out to the competition. Verisk’s PhotoPakTM gives you full-color photographs of commercial properties and surrounding exposures along with other valuable data.
Available through the ProMetrix® application, PhotoPak combines photographs with a variety of useful information from Verisk’s LOCATION® databases. The photographs offer up-close, street-level, and aerial views of commercial buildings.
- building address information
- front and rear building photos, plus high-resolution aerial imagery taken from low altitudes (when available)
- LOCATION commercial territory codes — commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) — commercial building code information
- LOCATION wind — distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION crime information — past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types; aggregate crimes against persons; aggregate crimes against property; and an overall crime risk score
You get PhotoPak at no extra charge when you order a Building Underwriting Report, Rating Survey Detail Report, Property Details Report, or Underwriters Advantage. You can also purchase PhotoPak separately.
For more information about PhotoPak
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-888-4476.