To be as competitive as possible, agents need insightful, granular detail about a property and its environment. You need Underwriters Advantage, a single source of information that combines property-specific data from a wide variety of ProMetrix® system reports.
Verisk’s Underwriters Advantage gives you data from our Building Underwriting Report, 360Value® Estimated Replacement Cost Valuation, FireLine® Report, and FloodAssist® Report at a lower price than if you ordered those reports individually. The reports provide a complete profile of the building, allowing you to assess the risk more accurately.
Underwriters Advantage includes:
- building address information
- front and rear building photos, plus high-resolution aerial imagery (when available)
- Relative Hazard Percentile — a benchmark ranking of risk based on the building's construction, occupancy, fire protection, and exposure compared with other similar buildings in the ProMetrix commercial property database
- Public Protection Classification (PPCTM)
- construction details
- occupancy details
- building exposures
- wind-specific information with data on enhanced Basic Group II wind symbols, building construction, Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) scoring, roof and wall details, environment exposure, and wind loss history — information that can help you make informed decisions about the potential damage that wind can cause to insured buildings and how to mitigate the exposure
- LOCATION® commercial territory codes — commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION BCEGS classifications — commercial building code information
- LOCATION wind — distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION crime information — past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types; aggregate crimes against persons; aggregate crimes against property; and an overall crime risk score
- estimates of loss mitigation capabilities of a sprinkler system
- estimated replacement cost
- wildfire risk (available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Washington)
- flood zone determination and other flood risk data
- InfoUSA Business Report — detailed information on up to four building occupants
- Property Characteristics Report — public records data, including tax and market sale information, location and site information, and specific property characteristics
For more information about Underwriters Advantage
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-444-4554, option 3.