Speed to market with accurate pricing is vital for agents, but sometimes a detailed report based on an on-site inspection isn’t available. However, reliable information that’s specific to your insurer’s needs is still critical. That’s why we offer Verisk’s Property Details Report, a street-level, exterior-only building survey by a trained Verisk field analyst.
Available through the ProMetrix® for Agents system, the report is based on exterior observation of the property and provides insight into details including construction, area, number of floors, occupancy, and building exposures.
It also gives you:
- building address information
- front and rear building photos, plus high-resolution aerial imagery (when available)
- Relative Hazard Percentile — a comparison of similar buildings using an objective engineering formula to evaluate a building’s construction, occupancy, protection, and exposure risks relative to state and national averages
- number of stories
- square footage
- Public Protection Classification (PPC™)
- occupancy details
- building exposures
- LOCATION® commercial territory codes — commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) — commercial building code information
- LOCATION wind — distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION crime information — past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types; aggregate crimes against persons; aggregate crimes against property; and an overall crime risk score
- InfoUSA Business Report — detailed information on up to four building occupants
- Property Characteristics Report — public records data including tax and market sale information, location and site information, and specific property characteristics
For more information about the Property Details Report
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-444-4554, option 3.