Speed to market with accurate pricing is vital for agents. You need to provide information fast for underwriting and quoting coverage or lose out to the competition. Our ProMetrix® for Agents suite of reports and services has the loss cost, rating, and risk selection information you need to get quotes to customers and information to insurers quickly.
We offer agents essential underwriting tools with risk insights, analytics, and modeling capabilities designed for accuracy and flexibility to give you a competitive edge.
Our ProMetrix commercial property database, with more than 3.7 million field-verified commercial buildings and 26 million businesses in the United States, is the foundation of our reports and analytics. Verisk field analysts — trained to identify loss exposures and provide unbiased professional assessments — gather accurate, high-quality information during on-site surveys for approximately 350,000 commercial buildings every year. That information feeds into our rapidly growing database.
You get the following reports and tools:
- Building Overview Report — photos, property characteristics, LOCATION® data, business information, and an analytic tool that verifies the accuracy of information in municipal tax assessor databases about construction, square footage, and number of stories
- Building Underwriting Report — detailed information collected on-site about the characteristics of individual buildings, wind-specific and LOCATION data, aerial imagery, and a Relative Hazard Percentile that compares your subject risk against the average profile of similar structures in ProMetrix state and countrywide databases
- Estimated Loss Cost Quote Report — estimates of loss costs for class-rated and specifically rated properties not in the ProMetrix database or that have had an occupant change, with the capability to modify results to reflect changes in Public Protection Classification (PPC™) and sprinkler grading score
- Loss Cost Quote Report — RCP code (Rating, Construction and Protection); Rating Plan/BG I Construction/Protection (RCP); and wind Rating Plan/BG II Construction/BCEGS® classification (RCB) code; BG I and BG II loss costs; and Commercial Statistical Plan (CSP) class codes for class-rated and specifically rated properties and properties with additional Class Insight
- Peril and Incident Report — a historical record of reported fire and gas emergency incidents and nonmodeled weather events to help identify the likelihood of a future adverse event
- Property Details Report — a street-level, exterior-only survey of a building, combined with aerial photos, Relative Hazard Percentile, detailed LOCATION data, business information, and public records data that includes property characteristics
- Rating Survey Detail Report — details on how we calculate loss costs for commercial properties, including the charges and credits applied (similar to the Building Underwriting Report)
- Relative Hazard Percentile ― a comparison of similar buildings using an objective engineering formula to evaluate a building’s construction, occupancy, protection, and exposure risks relative to state and national averages
- Risk Engineering Utility ― identifications of a building’s remediable deficiencies that affect loss cost and model the revised loss cost with the assumption that the deficiency was corrected
- Risk Improvement Recommendations — observed building and occupancy hazards and an optional function to generate an estimated loss cost based on addressing those hazards
- Sprinkler Assessment Report — an easy-to-understand assessment at a glance of the effectiveness and loss reduction capabilities of a sprinkler system for buildings and occupants in the ProMetrix database
- Underwriters Advantage — property-specific data from a variety of ProMetrix reports, including building, occupancy, fire protection, and wind information; estimated replacement cost; wildfire risk; and flood risk
- 360Value® Estimated Replacement Cost Valuation — estimates of the replacement value of your commercial property combining ProMetrix data with expertise from Verisk businesses Xactware and AIR Worldwide
For more information about ProMetrix for Agents
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-444-4554, option 3.