Building Overview Report
You need to quote coverage for a commercial property fast or lose out to the competition. The reliable analytics in Verisk’s Building Overview Report help you verify the accuracy of information you get from municipal tax assessor databases about construction, square footage, and number of stories. The report, available through the ProMetrix® for Agents platform, provides much more.
The accuracy of municipal data varies widely. Our Building Overview Report compares millions of buildings in the ProMetrix commercial property database with the same buildings in municipal databases to assess the accuracy of the municipal information.
With the Building Overview Report, you get:
- an assessment of the accuracy of the reported building square footage using Verisk-calculated percent ranges for key areas of the building
- the percentage of buildings for which the number of stories reported in the public records database matches the number of stories in the ProMetrix database
- the percentage of buildings for which the construction type reported by a municipality matches the ISO construction class
The Building Overview Report also gives you:
- a Property Characteristics Report with public records data, including tax and market sale information, location and site information, and specific property characteristics
- LOCATION® Public Protection Classification (PPCTM)
- LOCATION territory codes for commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION building code information with Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) classifications and the year the codes became effective
- LOCATION wind information, including distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION crime information with past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types; aggregate crimes against persons and property; and overall crime risk
- an InfoUSA Business Report, with detailed information on up to four building occupants
- a photo of the front of the building
- high-resolution aerial imagery of the building (when available)
The Building Overview Report:
- minimizes your concerns about the accuracy of public records data by providing an intelligent comparative score
- increases your property search success rate in the ProMetrix database
- improves your overall efficiency by packaging the information you need — all from a single Verisk platform — to support your quoting process
For more information about the Building Overview Report
- Call Verisk Customer Support at 1-800-444-4554, option 3.