Private firms account for nearly 100 percent of all U.S. companies.*
Do you understand the risks they face well enough to profitably seize the opportunity of insuring them?
Management liability insurance traditionally has been purchased by public companies. ISO's private company management liability program is designed specifically to address the needs of private firms.
Global coverage across several lines of business
The program enables insurers to provide private companies with global coverage across several lines of business, including directors and officers (D&O), employment practices, and fiduciary liability.
Professional Liability (E&O)
- ISO Home Healthcare Program
- Lawyers Professional Liability
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers Professional Liability
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Professional Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Medical Professional Liability
*Source: U.S. Small Business Administration