Personal Lines Customized Reports and Analyses
ISO's Personal Lines Customized Reports and Analyses provide accurate, timely information for insurance companies and others who want to assess the market for personal auto, homeowners, and other personal lines of insurance.
We can supply the information in a format that meets your needs. And, for an insurer that reports statistics to ISO, we can generate customized files that let you compare your own company's personal lines data with the ISO aggregate data.
It's not just numbers. ISO experts add insight and actuarial expertise to give you high-quality information that helps you make smarter decisions.
What you can do with ISO's Personal Lines Customized Reports and Analyses
Our reports and analyses can help you:
- perform benchmark analyses, comparing your company's experience and performance with ISO's industry-aggregate experience
- make rate-level decisions based on a larger, more credible statistical database, rather than on just your own data
- evaluate the effect on your book of business of changes to rating factors and deductible plans
- examine trends in claim frequency and claim severity by cause of loss, state, territory, market segment, or a combination of those variables
- conduct market research for a state, territory, or market segment
- evaluate the profitability of current and potential markets
- improve the marketing and underwriting decisions that affect your bottom line
The information available
ISO knows that the "one-size-fits-all" approach to data reports doesn't fit anymore. Now, you can choose the types of information you want included in your report. For example, you can get customized reports with information displayed in the following ways:
*homeowners, mobilehome, dwelling fire and allied lines (including personal theft), earthquake, personal inland marine, and personal liability
And, on request, we'll perform an in-depth analysis of the experience in your report, so you can make well-informed decisions and save time and resources.
Not sure if ISO has what you need? Just ask!
We have many options available. We'll work with you to build the customized report that meets your needs, and we'll provide any necessary analysis. We'll also customize the way you receive your reports — on paper, diskette, CD-ROM, cartridge, or tape. You'll receive your reports quickly and at reasonable cost.
For more information . . .
. . . on Personal Lines Customized Reports and Analyses — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact us.