On-Site Surveys of Specific Locations and Communities
If your business demands accurate information on the characteristics of specific properties of any type — whether residential or commercial — and their surrounding communities, you need ISO.
For more than 30 years, ISO's highly trained field staff has conducted thorough on-site surveys of hundreds of thousands of commercial buildings, businesses, and residential properties, including high-value homes and multifamily dwellings. ISO staff also visit individual communities to evaluate community capabilities and efforts for fire fighting, building-code enforcement, and floodplain management.
Even if your company had the time and resources to inspect every piece of property before deciding to insure or invest in it, chances are you wouldn't have the expertise to identify and assess every potential hazard. ISO takes the time and applies the expertise for you, through our staff of more than 600 field representatives. If we haven't yet examined the location you're interested in, we can arrange to do so on a schedule that meets your needs.
When you use our services, you benefit from:
- unbiased assessments
- the expertise of professionals specifically trained to identify loss exposures
- a national staff, strategically located and connected with sophisticated electronic communications
- customized reports to meet your underwriting specifications
- well-organized and easy-to-read descriptions of the property
- suggestions for improving the risks or reducing hazards
- competitive prices
We tailor the product to the customer, and we look forward to working with you to deliver information that exactly meets your needs.
Follow the links for information about our many reports and services:
Community Classification Services
- Public Protection Classification (PPC®) Service — information about the ability of local communities to fight fire
- Building Code Effectiveness Classifications
Individual Location Underwriting Reports
- Commercial and Residential Property Reports — a variety of reports to help you assess the loss potential at a specific property
- Rating Survey Detail Report
- Sprinklered Property Report — evaluations of the design, condition, and operations of sprinkler systems and reports of conditions at sprinklered buildings
- Sprinkler Plan Review — evaluation of a planned sprinkler system before the building goes up or the system goes in
- Building Underwriting Report (BUR) — summarizing the range of risks at a commercial building
- Estimated Replacement Cost Report — information about how much it would cost to replace a building if destroyed
- TeleUnderwriting Service — the low-cost alternative to an on-site survey: site-specific info collected through telephone interviews
- ISOPAX® Network — the web-based system for managing your premium audit process
Site-specific risk information
For more information . . .
. . . about ISO's on-site surveys of specific locations and communities — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.