Reduce costs before settlement to gain advantage later
Turn to an ISO Claims Partners Non-Submit Allocation for cases that don’t require Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) review. Non-Submit Allocation will help resolve the claim contingent on primary payer protocol, claimant concerns, jurisdictional considerations, and settlement type.
With Non-Submit Allocation, you get:
- a comprehensive report outlining future medical costs
- easy conversion to a full Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) if the claim ultimately warrants CMS review
- assured compliance with state and federal laws
Receive superior medical and legal analysis to help reduce liability
Our experienced legal and medical team is here for you every step of the way. With an ISO Claims Partners Non-Submit Allocation plan, we help you determine the future medical costs of a Medicare beneficiary (or potential beneficiary) who receives a settlement that isn’t appropriate for CMS review.
For more information about ISO Claims Partners Medicare compliance services
- Contact customer support or a sales representative
- Call us at 1-866-630-2772
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. through 8:30 p.m. Eastern time.