ISO's Market Segments Program for Auto Service Risks
ISO's Market Segments Program for auto service risks helps you serve three major classes of business:
- repair shops — risks primarily engaged in the repair of autos, including body, fender, radiator, and ignition service — and paint shops
- service stations — risks primarily engaged in servicing autos — including car washes and shops that sell and install auto accessories (but not shops that do major engine or body repair)
- storage garages and other public parking facilities
Specific enhancements for this segment include coverage for:
- employees' tools
- above- and below-ground fuel tanks and fuel pumps
You can add coverage with these optional endorsements:
- loss or damage to customers' automobiles (direct primary or legal-liability basis)
- customers' and lessors' property
- hired auto and nonowned auto liability
For more information . . .
. . . on ISO's Market Segments Program — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.