Premium Audit Special Features
The ISOPAX® Network (ISO Premium Audit Xchange®) offers special features that help you manage your entire premium audit process:
Batch submission lets you request audits for many policies at once. Submit multiple orders electronically, and the ISOPAX Network distributes the orders to qualified vendors.
Management reports include:
- metric reports – extensive information on vendor performance
- ad hoc reports – information to let you analyze all aspects of premium audit, such as audited exposures by line of business and classification
Dispute management lets you enter and track any dispute that may arise between the policyholder and the audit vendor. Once the vendor responds to the policyholder's dispute, ISO reviews the case and closes it to your satisfaction.
Order tracking lets you find out where your audit is at any stage in the process – just like tracking a delivery package.
For more information about the ISOPAX Network
- Contact an ISOPAX representative at 1-210-204-8132
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Call us at 1-800-888-4476.