Web-based management for outsourced premium audits
The ISOPAX® Network (ISO Premium Audit Xchange®) is a web-based system for managing your outsourced premium audits.
The system combines ISO's expertise in delivering premium audit information—anywhere in the country—with the convenience of web delivery through a secure, dedicated site, www.isopax.com. The ISOPAX Network offers you a variety of ways to order, track, and retrieve your outsourced premium audits.
Here's how it works
When you access the ISOPAX Network, you can:
- Order physical, telephone, and mail audits for any size policy
- Track your orders at any step in the process — just like tracking a delivery package
- Attach documents (such as policy endorsements) to an audit when you place an order
- Attach documents (such as certificates of insurance) when the vendor returns the audit
- Check the current status of audits and find the reasons for late audits
- Create a variety of management reports that show vendor activity by state, date of completion, frequency of late audits, and other factors
- View and print your completed audits