Over the years we have seen an increase in vehicle safety technology such as blind spot intervention, lane departure prevention and forward collision warning. While some vehicle manufacturers may include such safety features in vehicles as standard, others may offer such features as an option. As Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) technology, including those listed above, become increasing prevalent in the automotive industry, ISO is addressing these technologies and the potential effect these features may have on the overall vehicle risk by introducing an ADAS manual rule and related rating factors under the ISO Personal Auto Program.
For more information on this filing, contact email@example.com.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Discounts
- Ride-Sharing Arrangements Through Transportation Network Companies
- Personal Vehicle Sharing Program Exclusion
- Personal Motorcycle Program
- Scaled-down Personal Auto Coverage Form
- Liability and PIP/Medical Payment Coverage Rating Plan
- Personal Auto Rating Symbols FAQs