Turn public records data into a resource you can use to improve claims handling, investigate insurance fraud, and protect your company. With Decision Net®, you’ll search one of the largest sources of information on individuals and businesses. Proprietary technology lets you perform targeted, high-speed searches and retrieve current and historical information.
Decision Net offers access to a wide range of public records, enabling you to:
- locate witnesses, claimants, and other parties
- verify and complete the information you need to search the ISO ClaimSearch® database
- find additional information for claims reports
- investigate suspicious claims, suspicious individuals, and possible fraud
What do you get?
Decision Net public records searches delivery names, addresses, telephone numbers, and other data you need to report claims and enhance your investigations. Public records data from Decision Net is your most accurate and cost-effective way of getting a telephone number.
Available data also includes:
- Social Security numbers
- property/assets information
- previous addresses
- information on neighbors
- state and federal tax liens
- automobile and driver’s license data
- place of employment
- social media and website postings
- bankruptcy records
- business data
- telephone listings
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings
- professional licenses
- healthcare provider profiles and sanctions
Get started now
Find out how you can access Decision Net with no commitment required.
- Phone: 1-800-888-4476
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org