Decision Net® offers a quick and easy way to identify individuals with a possible history of criminal behavior linked to fraud.
Records may show a variety of charges and convictions, including: The new nationwide Fraud Search features information from an ISO ClaimSearch® repository of fraud-related crime records. A fraud-related crime is a felony or misdemeanor offense where charges include some form of fraudulent activity.
- accounting fraud
- conspiracy to commit fraud
- forgery and impersonation
- fraudulent check writing
- fraudulent driver’s license
- fraudulent use of credit cards
- insurance claims fraud
- public assistance fraud
- theft by deception
- workers' compensation fraud
Records available through this search are from numerous agencies and courthouses at the federal, state, and county level. The fraud record database contains millions of records and is growing rapidly. ISO ClaimSearch refreshes the database several times each month.
Each time you submit your subject’s personal identifiers to the Fraud Search option, you’ll get access to:
- a query of the fraud database, along with findings from the public records search to augment searching of the fraud record database
- a name-only search using only the subject’s name to ensure maximum coverage and the potential for additional matches in the database (This option is available at no extra charge.)
Fraud Search results may include personal information such as name, date of birth, Social Security number, and address at time of violation. The search may also include case number, county/state jurisdiction, offense level, offense date, disposition date, and charge description.
Get started now
Find out how you can access Decision Net with no commitment required.
- Phone: 1-800-888-4476
- E-mail: email@example.com