Decision Net® offers instant access to a broad range of criminal records and related information. You can use that information to streamline your investigations, handle claims more efficiently, and identify possible fraud.
Decision Net offers access to data from Intellicorp Records, a Verisk Analytics company. IntelliCorp has built one of the most extensive and reliable data repositories of nationwide criminal records, driving records, and other public information. The system offers hundreds of searches, with access to more than 100 million federal, state, and county criminal and civil records — the most comprehensive offering of its kind.
Decision Net also provides access to the Sheriffs’ National Data System (SNDS) and other exclusive online sources. You can order single-county criminal records searches and other records from a variety of sources. Complete the form on the right to learn more.
The criminal records searches include:
- county criminal court records from more than 3,000 counties in the United States
- National Sex Offender Registry
- inmate and conviction records
- county civil court records
- statewide criminal records from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, other U.S. territories, and Canada
- federal criminal records from U.S. district courts
- federal civil records
Turnaround times for searches generally range from immediate to three days, depending on the state and type of search. Fulfillment for most states is either instant or offers same-day/one-day return of results.
Get started now
Find out how you can access Decision Net with no commitment required.
- Phone: 1-800-888-4476
- E-mail: email@example.com