Statistical Reporting Training
ISO offers customized Statistical Reporting Training tailored to your company's specific needs. You can choose between one- and two-day training programs conducted at your location or at our headquarters in Jersey City, NJ. ISO's Statistical Reporting Training is a great way to provide an introductory overview of the statistical reporting process to new staff and an update and overview of new plans and requirements to your entire data-reporting department.
ISO's Statistical Reporting Training can help your staff understand the correct reporting procedures, create accurate statistical/coding and error-monitoring techniques, and develop proper data-capture and reporting techniques.
In statistical reporting, doing it right the first time pays off. ISO estimates the cost to change inaccurate procedures and wrong data to be five times the cost of doing it correctly the first time. Understanding and establishing accurate reporting procedures helps you save money, comply with regulatory/statutory filing requirements, and avoid regulatory penalties.
You can design your own program by selecting the topics most important for your staff's development. For instance, in your program, you can choose to include any or all of the following:
- The basic ISO statistical reporting documents you need to comply with ISO requirements
- Statistical plan levels and eligibility
- Structure of ISO statistical plans
- Special/Unique Situations
- Controlling changes to ISO's statistical plans
- Edits and Company Edit Packages/Services
- How to construct statistical submissions
- Types of Statistical submissions
- Submission Analysis Reports (SARs)
- Quality assurance programs
- Integrating ISO's statistical requirements into your data-handling network
- Statistical reporting questions
For more information on ISO's Statistical Reporting Training, please call Richard Morales at (201) 469-2272 or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.