National Equipment Register® (NER®)
To help insurers recover lost or stolen heavy equipment, ISO ClaimSearch® has formed a strategic relationship with National Equipment Register®.
Every year, owners of heavy construction and agricultural equipment — and their insurers — suffer an estimated $1 billion in losses from theft. The high value of heavy equipment, the strong demand for used equipment, and the lack of security at remote work sites contribute to the rising toll.
National Equipment Register, Inc., offers a variety of information and services to help owners and insurers recover stolen equipment:
- a database of lost and stolen equipment
- online and telephone searches of the databases for law enforcement
- confidential registration of equipment before loss
- visible marking of NER-registered equipment
- national training programs for law enforcement officers, investigators, and owners
- client-focused risk-management tools
ISO ClaimSearch has established an electronic link to the NER database. That link lets you report losses through a streamlined process.
If your company is a member of NER, whenever you submit an ISO ClaimSearch report of a claim for heavy equipment, we automatically report the claim to the database. There's no additional charge for the service.
For more information . . .
. . . visit the National Equipment Register website. For information on the ISO ClaimSearch links, call ISO ClaimSearch Sales at 1-800-888-4476. Or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. And for other information or services, refer to the ISO ClaimSearch Service Directory.